INITIAL DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent regulator of financial services. The FCA require us to provide you with an Initial Disclosure Document to help you decide if our services are right for you. This document provides information
– About Abridge Vehicle Management Limited
– Why use Abridge vehicle Management limited
– The products we offer
– The services we provide
– The charge for our services
– The Regulator
– Dispute Resolution and Complaints
– The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
About Abridge Vehicle Management Limited
Abridge Vehicle Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Abridge Vehicle Management Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. We provide motor vehicle finance brokerage services to customers via third party finance providers on business and personal contract hire agreements. Our registered address is Abridge Vehicle Management Limited C/O Haslers, Hawke House, Old Station Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 4PL. Our Financial Conduct Authority Firm Reference Number is 71780. You can verify our status on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website at www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the contact centre on 0845 606 9966.
Why use Abridge Vehicle Management Limited?
Abridge Vehicle Management Limited strive to provide the highest level of service, honesty and integrity by:
– Trading fairly and responsibly and complying with all relevant legislation
– Providing clear quotations, pricing & payment profiles to customers.
– Ensuring that vehicles sourced and offered to customers meet the manufacturers current specifications and standards.
– Ensure that prior to representing a customer they obtain their consent.
– Ensuring that customers are provided with clear terms of business
– Offering advice best suited to the customer’s stated needs and requirements.
– Providing clear terms and conditions of an order, including details of any cancellation fees as well as guidance of how to cancel, at the time of order.
– Operating in a professional manner from our established commercial place of business.
– Ensuring that all of our staff are adequately trained to the required standards
– Ensuring that we have a written customer complaint handling process in the event of customer dissatisfaction, which adheres to the Financial Ombudsman Service’s requirements
The products we offer
As a Financial Conduct Authority, regulated credit broker, we may introduce you to a range of finance providers who may be able to help you finance your vehicle and provide other products/services, such as vehicle maintenance and servicing packages.
We will only offer products from a carefully selected panel of finance providers. We will not refer you outside of this panel. You can ask us for a list of the suppliers who provide our finance and insurance products. All the products we offer are optional.
We may receive a fee for introducing you to one of our many lenders who assists with your agreement.
The services we provide
We will provide you with either comparable details of firms most appropriate to your lending or purchase requirements, or general information relating to finance products. In assessing your requirements, we may seek such information about your personal circumstances and objectives as might be relevant in order to enable us to identify your needs. It is important that you provide us with accurate and relevant information so that we can try to match you with the most suitable product.
The charge for our services
Some of our lenders may charge an administration fee to set up your agreement. We may receive a commission or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with the finance provider we have introduced you to.
Abridge Vehicle Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registered address is C/O Haslers, Hawke House, Old Station Road, Loughton, IG10 4PL. Our FCA Reference Number is 717801. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website at www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the contact centre on 0300 500 8082.
Some services that we offer are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. However, the Financial Ombudsman Services has now been extended to handle some complaints under the Consumer Credit Act.
Dispute Resolution and Complaints
We work hard to ensure that the services we offer are fair and that our communication to our customers is clear and not misleading. However, if you are unhappy with our service and you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:
Write to: Complaints Department, Abridge Vehicle Management Limited, 9 Blenheim Court, Brook Way, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7NA.
Telephone: Tel: 01372 225122
To help us resolve your problem, you should provide the following information:
– Your full name and contact information
– Full details of your complaint
– Your lease agreement details
– Details of what you would like us to do to put things right
– Photocopies of any relevant paperwork
We will answer any complaints as quickly as possible but always within eight weeks.
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
A copy of our full complaints procedure is also available here [link to complaints page]
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
You may also be entitled to compensation from the Scheme if we are unable to meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim.
Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS https://www.fscs.org.uk/contact-us/